GET YOUR BUSINESS NOTICED WITH A RIBBON CUTTING OR GROUNDBREAKING
While we can organize our resources around your celebration with 48-72 hours notice, a more thought out event will maximize this celebration of your business success.
The Chamber will provide ribbon cuttings at no charge to our members. This includes:
- Notifiying the Ambassador’s members of our membership committee (they attend as available)
- One or more Chamber staff will attend (if available)
- Social media post (Facebook, Instagram, & LinkedIn)
- Announcement in the Chamber E-Newsletter
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL CELEBRATION
Invite the Chamber + Your Friends & Neighbors
While the La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce invites Chamber Ambassadors & board members, we encourage businesses to invite clients, vendors, neighboring businesses, family and friends to ribbon cuttings. People want to celebrate with you!
The large crowd looks great in photos, but more importantly, it’s an opportunity to get people into the business you’re trying to showcase!
Festive décor makes everyone feel celebratory– even after the event. Balloons and company signage not only draw attention to your business, but also brings a celebratory spirit to the ceremony and makes it easier on attendees to locate your business.
Give guests a brief tour of your company and explain its function. You may never know what this can do for making business contacts in the future. Feel free to provide refreshments for attending guests.
- Weekday events are easier to draw attendance
- Make the La Crosse Tribune aware. They do not typically cover ribbon cutting events themselves, but their business reporter may still write something in a column: firstname.lastname@example.org