Are you ready to join us? We eagerly welcome businesses and driven individuals like you to enhance and expand our diverse network of local professionals in the La Crosse region. Make an investment in tomorrow starting today. Make the choice to succeed.
Why join the La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce?
- Improve your bottom line through an expanded network.
- Achieve recognition and enhance your credibility.
- Access member-only benefits, discounts and programs.
- Gain increased visibility through cost-effective marketing.
- Voice your say in issues affecting your business.
- Give back to your community and improve local economy.
7 Reasons to Join
1. Visibility. Out of sight means out of mind is not a smart business strategy just because times are good. A market can change quickly. While good is the enemy of great, complacency and short-term thinking is the enemy of sustained marketing breakthroughs. 2. Access. Few people enjoy making cold calls all day long. When you join a Chamber and get involved, you’ll discover that meeting prospects who can refer you to the key contacts you’re trying to reach is a huge benefit of membership. You’ll soon find yourself in situations where you can identify and meet decision-makers face-to-face. 3. Ongoing training and education. Unless you have the luxury of a training budget or can afford to bring in local, regional or nationally known experts on different topics, no other organization delivers timely programs at such an affordable price as a Chamber of Commerce. 4. Networking. From seminars, luncheons, business expos and various business and community committees, there’s an abundance of opportunities to meet new contacts, referrals and people who can help you with ideas and additional ways to grow your business. 5. Low-cost advertising opportunities. The Chamber offers a wide range of free or affordable advertising options and sponsorship packages for just about every business or nonprofit, regardless of how big or small their budget may be. This is a wonderful way to hold your marketing dollars accountable and see them working hard right before your eyes. 6. Advocacy. A Chamber researches and routinely discusses with government, politicians and the media in order to keep people up to date on issues pertaining to our membership and the community. What happens to your local employees and customers has an impact on your business, even if you’re a national chain. 7. Money-saving discounts. If you fully leverage the cost-saving discounts — ranging from health insurance, to office supplies, to discounted phone service, to other items your business currently uses or will need — it’s not uncommon for a small business to easily find enough savings in the first 30 to 60 days upon joining with endorsed providers or member-to-member discounts to recoup most, if not all, of their membership dues.
Contact the Chamber at 608-784-4880 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with the online application.