Advertise in the 2017-2018 La Crosse Area
Relocation Guide & Member Directory
Advertising is Now Available in the Chamber’s
2017-2018 Relocation Guide & Business Directory
The Chamber is pleased to announce it’s premier 2017/2018 Relocation Guide & Business Directory. This four color, 64 page guide will feature comprehensive information about the La Crosse Area, including demographics and statistics as well as helpful information on everything you need to know about the community. The guide is a great reference for anyone seeking information on our government and services, schools, recreation, and includes a business directory to showcase all our members. The publication will also feature Shopping, Dining, housing, worship, economy employment, and healthcare as a handy reference in the publication.
The Guide will be distributed to all our members and businesses in the La Crosse Area, with an initial distribution of 5,000. In addition, the guides will be distributed throughout the year at events and by large corporations, real estate agents, colleges, and numerous businesses in the community.
Our Premier La Crosse Area Guide is…
- A Targeted Publication: La Crosse Area Relocation Guide
- 5,000 Copy Distribution to Top Employers & Individuals looking to Relocate
- 4-Color Advertisement Opportunities
- Available Online
Among the Many Advertising Benefits…
- Promote your business to the entire La Crosse Area community.
- Influence Relocating Individuals & Prospective Employees
- Attract and Retain key workforce talent
- Exposure to our Chamber Members
- All advertisers will receive FREE Internet hyperlinks to their business web site.
- Advertisers will be accessible 24/7 online and via mobile cell phone, Smartphone and PDA devices.
IN PRINT | ONLINE | TURN-PAGE VIEWING | 24/7 MOBILE ACCESS | HYPERLINKED ADS
Why Advertise in The La Crosse Area Relocation Guide?
New Market: Reaching an unseen market of consumers in the La Crosse Area by distributing to our businesses that WANT & NEED these guides for prospective employers and relocating individuals.
Meets Recruits Needs to Attract & Retain Key Talent: People moving from outside our county will want to know information on moving, living, working, and the many ways to experience the Entertainment & Recreation in the La Crosse Area.
Extensive Research: Providing information that newcomers want to know, including housing options/Realtors, transportation, government/taxes, healthcare, education, cost of living comparison, Churches, Safety information, employment, industries, and other useful information.
Newcomer’s Need-To-Information: New families want to know available School Districts, Childcare, and other necessities which will now be available to them.
• Press-ready PDF
• Color Ads- CMYK format
• DPI: 300
Ad design is offered with the purchase of any Ad space, -Contact if needed.
• Secure your Ad by: September 1, 2017
• Final Ad Submission Date: September 22, 2017
• Publication Date: October 26, 2017
Anyone interested in learning more about advertising opportunities (exclusive to Chamber members) is encouraged to contact The La Crosse Area Chamber at 608-784-4880 or Relocate@lacrossechamber.com.
Current Distribution Locations:
*To receive Relocation Guides for distribution, please contact Relocate@lacrossechamber.com
• People First
• QPS Employment Group
• Referral Staffing Solutions
• Bi-State Realty & Appraisals
• Castle Realty, LLC
• Century 21 Affiliated
• Coldwell Banker River Valley, REALTORS
• Gerrard-Hoeschler Realtors,
• Homestead Realty, Inc.
• Hoppens Realtyns
• RE/MAX First Choice
• OneTrust Real Estate
• First Weber Realtors