Participate in one of our high-demand leadership programs and gain the tools needed to become a servant leader in your workplace and impact lasting change in our community.
Starting and Maintaining a Quality Internship Program, Feb. 2016
Delivering a quadruple bulls-eye for our businesses was the presentation “Starting and Maintaining a Quality Internship Program” as prepared collaboratively by Western Technical College, Viterbo University, UW-La Crosse and Trane. The event showcase:
- Overview: Why to create an internships program & the the legal issues (when you have to pay and when you do not)
- STEP 1: Developing the program
- STEP 2: Creating the job description
- STEP 3: Posting the position (preferably 3-4 months out)
- STEP 4: Managing the intern(s)
- STEP 5: Best practices
Trane shared great tips on their 70+ interns.