Strengthen Your Business Skills
Participate in one of our high-demand leadership programs and gain the tools needed to inspire those around you. Create lasting change in your organization and our community.
As a result of these three distinct opportunities, you will be equipped to:
- connect with the community in which you do business
- serve those around you, and
- grow as an individual.
Need help deciding which option is best for you? Contact the Chamber. We’re here to help.
Community Leadership Program
Servant Leadership Program
Dale Carnegie Training
Starting and Maintaining a Quality Internship Program, Feb. 2016
- Overview: Why to create an internships program & the the legal issues (when you have to pay and when you do not)
- STEP 1: Developing the program
- STEP 2: Creating the job description
- STEP 3: Posting the position (preferably 3-4 months out)
- STEP 4: Managing the intern(s)
- STEP 5: Best practices
Trane shared great tips on their 70+ interns.