The Greater La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation encourages and administers charitable gifts to advance and support Chamber activities and programs that promote our educational goals. The Foundation is a not-for-profit Wisconsin corporation under Section 501(c) 3.
- Enhance Chamber educational activities advancing business and community
- Promote collaboration between area employers and educators
- Position the Chamber as a focal point for collaboration
What We Do
Connect Businesses to the Community
- united more than 100 people for a forum on how to better utilize young adults with disabilities in the workforce
- united more than 70 business with the Department of Transportation to talk about north-south traffic flows
One of my favorite Chamber programs is the Honor Student Banquet. I believe it is the Chamber’s finest moment every year when we honor those top five-percent of high school students from our area high schools. It’s a great event. I think I’ve been to 20 of them.