See our monthly calendar & registration page for specific dates/times.
Business After Hours
- Meet other businesses
- Held at a Chamber company
- Enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres, beverages and door prizes
- FREE with a business card
Second Thursdays | 5:15 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Encouraging our next generation of business leaders ages 21-40 to connect, grow and advocate for young professionals.
First Wednesdays | Noon
Quarterly Socials: First Thursdays
(rotating morning and evening)
Hear what is happening in Madison from our local elected officials and share your feedback.
Second Mondays | 7:30 a.m. | The Chamber
601 7th Street North | La Crosse, WI 54601
ROI (Return on Your Investment)
Held quarterly at the Chamber office. Check our online calendar for the next opportunity. This is an opportunity for all businesses to learn about the Chamber and its programs and activities and to meet other businesses.
Third Wednesday at Varying Times of Day
January | April | July| October
The Celebration (Annual Meeting)
The Region’s most powerful networking event
- Uniting more than 600 business leaders
- Recognizing those who helped move our community & Chamber forward
- Sponsorship opportunities are available.
First Monday Evening in March
The Region’s Only Business-to-Business Trade Show
- Spotlighting a successful small business as a breakfast speaker
- Showcase your products and services
- Hear from a large CEO during our Luncheon
- Guarantee: you will meet a business you didn’t know about
Last Thursday of October
Powerful Connections | Great Golf
- Uniting 216 of the region’s top business leaders
- Golf at the exclusive The La Crosse Country Club
- Includes lunch and evening hors d’oeuvres buffet
- Silent Auction fundraiswer
- Sponsorship opportunities are available
Late August of 2017
This is a programmatic area of our Chamber Foundation.
- Honoring the top five-percent of graduating seniors
- 12 area high schools represented
- Sponsorship opportunities available
Oktoberfest in the Capitol
Advocating for Businesses in Madison
Travel to Madison to speak to our elected officials about what is important to and impacts our region.
Washington DC Fly-In
Approximately eight individuals fly to Washington DC each year to advocate to our federal elected officials what is impacting our region.