Worry Less. Be Prepared
Take a breath. Look at how much your world has changed in the last week. You know so much more. You know now what your world looks like for the next few weeks. Set a goal of emerging from COVID stronger and chart the path towards what needs to happen. Each day, each task at a time. We’ll be through before you know it.
As always, please let us know if a link is broken OR to unsubscribe email us here >>
The Chamber has developed many resources for you:
- CARES Act Highlights & How to Maximize Funding
- Preparing for a Positive COVID-19 Employee
- All Funding In One Table
- Family Leave Tracking & Request Forms
- COVID Human Resource FAQs
- Sample Essential Employees Travel Letter
- Catch a notes or the full webinar on what is coming in Washington D.C. and Wisconsin in the next few weeks.
- Tavern League of Wisconsin Creates a Fundraiser for Bar Owners
- La Crosse Gets $518k in CARES Act Funding
- 3:00 PM Today Chamber Chat with Jon Walrath, a Dale Carnegie trainer, on “How to Stop Worrying and Start Living”
- Upcoming Webinars
- 4/2 US Chamber on how to use the CARES Act and SBA Lending
- 4/3 La Crosse County Health Department on Businesses and COVID (3:00 PM)
- 4/7 La Crosse Mayor Tim Kabat Addresses the Business Community (3:00 PM)
Receive local, state, and federal updates that are impacting businesses and the community. Also, receive information about upcoming webinars and Chamber opportunities that can benefit you and your business.
Chamber New Resources
CARES Act Funding & How to Maximize It
As always, the Chamber has scanned multiple documents to give you the highlights.
Preparing for a COVID-Positive Employee
All Funding in One Table
Family Leave Tracking & Request Forms
Added to the resources area (right hand side)
COVID Human Resource FAQs
Can you take an employees temperature? And more.
Sample Essential Employees Travel Letter
You Must Provide 80 Hours Paid Sick Leave For COVID as of Today
Prepare for the Families First Act. Check out our highlights for you.
Post expires at 1:27pm on Sunday October 25th, 2020