COVID-19 Webinar Update for Entrepreneurs
Below are notes from a webinar hosted by WARF (Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation) as part of their Entrepreneurons series featuring regional experts sharing details on emerging initiatives, mechanisms for funding relief measures and more.
- Watch for Loan Forgiveness coming soon. With 90,000 businesses eligible for application, this will be competitive.
- Be prepared to act quickly once the information comes out.
- Waiting days to apply for loan forgiveness may extend your waiting period for a decision by weeks, not just days.
- Moderated by Jeff Mayers, President, WisBusiness
- Chris Eckstrom, Rock River Capital Partners
- Aaron Hagar, WEDC
- Anne Inman, SBDC
- Nikki Javurek, Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Joe Kirgues, Gener8tor
- Matthew Mikolajewski, City of Madison
- Chandra Miller Fienen, StartingBlock
- Mike Partsch, WARF Ventures
- Andy Richards, Discovery to Product, UW-Madison
- Luella Schmidt, Fine Point Consulting
- Anne Smith, Law and Entrepreneurship Clinic