COVID-19 & Our Events
We are committed to keeping you safe. We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (more here >>) and are continuously evaluating our events, programs, and other offerings based on recommendations from the following organizations:
World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC), Wisconsin Department of Health Services, La Crosse County Health Department, Gundersen Health System, Mayo Clinic, our local higher education institutions, and area school districts.
Propel Women’s Circles
POSTPONED to hopefully start May 2020. Stay tuned for a possible virtual session between now and then.
Learn more about this new program, offered through our La Crosse Area Chamber Foundation.
March 18: Young Professionals New Member Meet-and-Greet
VIRTUAL SESSION. More information soon.
March 26: Spring Servant Leadership Program
POSTPONED with the hope of rescheduling. Fall 2020 session is still happening.
Learn more here.
April 9: Business After Hours at La Crosse Club
CANCELED. La Crosse Club will host in April 2021.
April 13: The Forum
VIRTUAL SESSION. More info to come soon.
April 15: Honor Student Banquet at UWL Student Union
April 22: Better Business Summit at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center
POSTPONED with new date TBD.
Learn more about the Better Business Summit here.
Protocol for Chamber Events
When we do convene in smaller groups, please take into account the following guidelines:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water upon entering and leaving the event.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, mouth, etc.
- Maintain at least 6-feet between yourself and others.
- Avoid handshakes and other greeting types (hugs, fist/elbow/foot bumps) that put you within 6-feet of others.
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces such as handrails, door handles, etc.
- Please stay home (we’ll see you next time!) if
- You are sick or show signs of sickness – fever, cough, etc.
- You care for someone with a chronic illness (lung disease, heart disease, diabetes) or a compromised immune system.
- You are considered “higher risk” per the CDC’s guidelines. More here >>
For More Information
We appreciate your flexibility and patience as we work through new ways to connect at our Chamber and continue to adapt to guidelines set forth both nationally and locally. If you have any questions, please reach out to Maggie Christian, Operations Director at email@example.com or 608-784-4880.
We understand that changes in schedules may occur and are happy to work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.