To our valued customers
Schilling Supply Company is closely monitoring the changing circumstances of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the potential business impacts. We are issuing this communication to provide information to our customers as this situation continues to develop.
SSC’s number one priority is to support our existing customers. We are working very closely with our manufacturers to monitor the situation and ensure inventory and ordering levels are managed properly.
Inventory Points of Importance:
- Many of our manufacturers have now implemented supply pacing & inventory allocation programs for distribution. Certain products including disinfectants, hand sanitizers, gloves, masks, etc. may be limited to specific quantities or past order history. This may have an impact on our ability to deliver product.
- Return policies will be modified to discourage customers of ordering excess inventory beyond need.
- Returns will not be allowed for quantity volumes outside normal purchase history.
- As the supply chain becomes increasingly strained, our procurement team is continuously working to source additional disinfecting/sanitizing products to fill shortages due to manufacturer allocation.
In addition to inventory position, we are also taking steps to safeguard the health of our staff including-
- Educating employees on symptoms of the virus and preventative activities.
- Employees who become ill are encouraged to stay home
- Communicating best practices on minimizing possibility of infection – Increase hand hygiene and surface cleaning, covering sneezes and coughs, avoid touching all area of the face, & social distancing.
As this situation continues to unfold, we strongly recommend periodic reviews of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organizations (WHO) websites for the latest information concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We also have resources available on our website at www.schillingsupply.com.
We greatly appreciate your patience when requesting order status updates or arrival dates of affected products. We will continue to update our customers as information becomes available. Please contact our customer service team if you have any questions or concerns or visit our website for more information.